Thursday, June 21, 2012

New Segment, Mormon Feedback

I would like to introduce a new segment to this website, Mormon Feedback. Are you Mormon? Have a Bishop who has given you a question to ask? Are you a Mormon Apologist or Blogger? Here is an opportunity to ask your question, have it posted, and make your case.

All I ask is to be respectful, and keep the question brief, and limit it to one topic, rather than addressing several questions. I will take several questions every Friday if they are sent in, and answer them accordingly.
If you are searching for truth, have a question about your belief in Mormonism, or want to refute something I have said, here is your opportunity. The goal? Glorifying God, defending the faith, and preaching the word.

So please e-mail me your questions to: answeringmormonsblogspot@gmail.com

In Him,

Jamie


0 comments: